We went home for Thanksgiving and it was so much fun! Belle was the highlight of all the parties! We ate dinner with my family in the afternoon and then went down to Springville that night to play with the Nielson bunch. All of Belle's aunts, uncles, and cousins adored her throughout the week. She loved being held by everyone! Then on Saturday we blessed Belle at my parents' house. My whole family was there and most of Platte's siblings were there. Belle was a little angel. Everything was perfect and we appreciate everyone for coming! Here are pictures of Belle in her first white dress. :)

So pleasant

The Ricks Family, Grandpa Gardner, aunts, uncles, and cousins, and Paige

The Nielson Family, and Blaine, Amy and kids

Belle in her blessing dress laying on the beautiful afghan my mother crocheted for her
13 comments:
Congrats on the blessing! Isn't it such a special day? I always love it. I she looks so beautiful in her dress. You also look great! How are you feeling? Is Belle sleeping better?
What a little angel. Glad you guys had a great trip.
What an adorable baby! A grandma would say that, wouldn't she? It really was a great day!
too cute for words. It was so fun to see you guys. We were so glad we were able to be there for her blessing!
She looked beautiful in her darling dress!
She looks beautiful. Wish we could have been there to join in all the parties. It is weird to think back to when we were kids, man how times have changed!
so fun! and what an adorable dress.. love it! hey, we might be coming up phoneix way next week..w ill you be in town so we can visit??
Oh Belle looks so precious in her white blessing dress! What a special time!
Belle looks BEAUTIFUL in her blessing dress (I love that you added her FIRST white dress!) You two make great parents :) Sounds like you had fun in Utah. Merry Christmas! Will you be visiting Utah for Christmas?
nice afghanistan. yo we would like to see you baby sometime. oooh look at me ooh ooohh i've only got time for family ooh ooh I'm so cool
I'm happy I found you! And you had a baby??! Congrats! I randomly found you from Becki Crosby's blog (who was in my home stake growing up). You are darling! Come check out our blog if you want. We have 2 little guys now. :) I hope you're well!
superheroes-r-us.blogspot.com
Jodie (Cozzza) Heiselt
Hey guys, I'm so glad I found your blog. Platte, you can't hide from me! Your little Belle is so precious, and her blessing dress is adorable! It looks like things are going well, it's always fun to go home for the holidays. My mom said she talked to you, but not until vacation was long past. I'd have invited you up. Hopefully I'll see you're cute family sometime soon!
Hi there! I tried to invite you to my blog, but it says your email address is wrong?!
Post a Comment