The primary reason for going to Utah was to meet my new niece, Olivia! She is such a cutie and it was so fun to hold and play with her. We got to go to a shower for Andrea and Olivia and also got to attend Olivia's blessing. What a wonderful week we had with family!

It was so funny to watch Belle and Olivia look at and play with each other. Yes, Belle is a chunk and Olivia is just a tiny little thing!

Daniel, Andrea and Olivia--such a cute family!

Just the girls.

Holding Miss Olivia at her shower.
14 comments:
Aren't these two little girls "too cute for words"? Belle, just wait. Before you know it, Olivia will be able to play jacks with you.
I want to play jacks with them too. I should probably be the one to teach them, want to know why? So that they learn how to win. :) Those girls are so cute. Belle looks like a giant next to the tiny Olivia. Both are super adorable!
After meeting Belle, Olivia has renewed her desire to grow and has been putting on weight like crazy this past week. It was fun to see Belle again and see how much she's changed! Hopefully Olivia and Belle can play jacks in Utah this summer. We hope it works out for you guys to move there.
Olivia is VERY cute! Belle is going to love having a girl cousin her age on your side since on our side she will be surrounded by boys.
I'm glad Belle knows how I feel. when I sit next to anyone else in our family, I feel like this...Fat. :)
ummm...so you guys know Jon and Ashley Henderson??? Crazy! They live out here and are so fun. What a small world.
Two great posts! Looks like life is good! Hey, guess what? I know Cheryl and Derick Maggard! Small world, huh? :)
Belle looks so cute in that picture next to her new cousin.....she's so chunky! I just want to pinch her cheeks.:)
Please do email it to me! You've really perked my interest.
Belle is growing up way too fast. She is such a chunk. I am glad you were able to spend some time with your family. It is always nice to be spoiled by your family for a while.
Holy cow! Belle is so cute! I love chubby babies - of course I'm biased. We just took Carter to the doctor two weeks ago and he weighs 24 pounds!!! He's only nine months old! I love it though! How fun to have a new niece. I get one in July. They're naming her Halle. I'm so excited! Keep posting pics of Belle - they're too cute!!!!
You girls are adorable! Good thing for blogs so that I can catch up on your cute life and family!
I can't believe how big Belle is getting!! She is adorable! We so need to get together soon and have the kiddos play!! Hope everything is going okay!! I'll probably txt ya later today!! :)
N'look at what a cute auntie/mommy you are...Can't wait for you to come again!
Post a Comment