Perfect timing, wouldn't ya say?Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Weekend Away
Here are some of the highlights from our weekend rendezvous in California. Thanks Blaine and Amy for inviting us to come and stay with you!
Classic Disneyland picture.
Belle seemed to like the carousel ride, but her favorite was It's a Small World.
Ethan, Abigail, and Belle were so tired by the end of the day!
This little seal swam up on shore at La Jolla beach. Blaine snapped a picture before a nearby seal advocate reprimanded us.
Perfect timing, wouldn't ya say?
Our first time at the San Diego temple. It really is so beautiful!
Belle's first time in the ocean. She cried for the first two minutes...then LOVED it!
Look at those cute chubby legs.
Nothin' like a day at the beach with no tan to show for it!
It was so fun watching the kids play together.
Belle venturing off.
Yep, still always trying to get the camera.
Belle's future beau?
Perfect timing, wouldn't ya say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
She really isn´t a baby anymore. :( What a cute little lady miss belle is becoming. Excited to see you in a week.
You were in San Diego and didn't even think to holler at me? Shame on you!!! It looks like you had a blast!
And as my dad would say, being non-tan is a healthy choice.
How fun! I love all of the pictures, and while Platte's legs might be cute (definitely a matter of opinion) I don't think that they are chubby. Adam is right in that Belle has gone from a baby to a bona fide toddler. I can't wait to hold her and kiss her in a few days. What great friends Blaine and Amy are. You are blessed to have them.
OH! I wish I had know you were down here. I'm 15 minutes from Disneyland. :-( We'll have to run into each other next time. I love the pictures of Belle in her swim suit--so adorable.
I love the pictures of Belle in the sand! She looks so cute and like she is having fun. She is growing up so fast!
I just noticed the new picture on the sidebar. It looks like Belle is working on her surfing form. Go Belle, go!
You went to Disneyland?! Yeah! I miss Disneyland. I love all your pictures, hopefully we will see you guys before next July so Belle isn't an entirely different little girl when we see her again. :)
Looks like a blast! Hope you are having a good summer. Are you guys in town?
Soo fun! She is getting soo big! next timee you guys are in Utah come see us and meet Olivia!
Heather, I missed you when you were in Utah. That's what I get for getting fed up with my blog and not touching it for several weeks. I missed your comment. I love the pics. Jeffrey is just like Belle. He is cautious for the first few minutes and then loves playing in the water. I'll call you today.
I totally thought about you very first and knew that you'd be dying for me to post! I don't know where my days go - the time flies. Plus my computer had been broken. SO, I feel so much better being all caught up on blogging. I MISS YOU! I can't believe how cute Belle is! And so big! I wish we were closer so she and Carter could play. We need to talk soon! Looks like you've had fun this summer! Love you too!
Post a Comment