A of all: You are gorgeous Heather! B of all: Belle obviously takes after her mom because she looks gorgeous in these. C of all: Platte looks very masculine and handsome:) I love these pics! I miss you and hope that you are doing well!
Cute, cute pictures!! Hey I need your address, well and your phone number while you're at it! Either leave it on my blog or call me, 858-231-1494. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!
I was going to comment on how I liked those pictures you guys took, but you have enough comments already and I didn't want to feed Platte's ego....But- i can't help it-those are great pics.
18 comments:
Great pictures of three great people.
Oh those are all so cute! Back to look at the close ups!
What a cute little family! The photographer is good, but mostly because he had great-looking people to work with! Thanks for sharing.
Those are really cute pictures! I think the one of Heather and Belle together is so sweet! Thanks for posting them for us to see!
I'm so glad that you had pictures taken. You are all adorable--yes, Platte, you are adorable. It's so fun to see my little Arizonans.
Oh soooooo cute! You guys are sooo adorable! :) I just love you so much! I call you Mrs Mr. and Miss Photogenic!
Hura, your family is so dang cute. Love the photos!!
that one of you and belle is sooo good! she is so cute, and so big!
Super cute! What an adorable little family. I love Belle's little smile in the last one.
She is just adorable!!! These family photos are really great!!!
Cute pictures!! Belle looks adorable! I love her little looks.:)
Is Bella seriously that cute? I love it!
So so great. That's how you people look...so so great!
A of all: You are gorgeous Heather!
B of all: Belle obviously takes after her mom because she looks gorgeous in these.
C of all: Platte looks very masculine and handsome:)
I love these pics! I miss you and hope that you are doing well!
that last picture is so awesome
Cute, cute pictures!! Hey I need your address, well and your phone number while you're at it! Either leave it on my blog or call me, 858-231-1494. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!
I was going to comment on how I liked those pictures you guys took, but you have enough comments already and I didn't want to feed Platte's ego....But- i can't help it-those are great pics.
Post a Comment