In other news, Belle turned two in September! She talks all day long and we read books now more than ever. She loves to play with her grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. She loves to go to nursery. She loves building "castles" (made entirely of blankets) with her daddy. She loves playing with her baby doll Daisy, pushing her shopping cart all over our apartment, and singing songs. She is getting better at playing by herself. It's so fun to watch her read books aloud and sing songs to herself. Almost every day I text Platte at work to tell him funny things Belle has said or done. She is hilarious and is such a joy to me. I feel so lucky to be able to spend all my time with her.
In September, Platte found out he passed the Utah bar. He was officially sworn in as an attorney just a week after little Platte was born. He's thrilled that he is finished, hopefully forever, studying for tests. Now he is busy working as an attorney at the U. I am busy being a stay-at-home mom. I absolutely love being at home with the kids reading books, playing make believe, doing puzzles, and cooking.
We blessed little Platte at the beginning of December and are grateful for all of our family who were able to come! Life is good. Here are some more pictures from the last little while.











4 comments:
oh i love love love that you got some pictures up! i have been dying to see little platte! man i miss you guys! your kids are adorable. maybe if you guys are free, we are coming up the beginning of february for about a week to SLC. can we play?
It makes it look like I have been in a real race :) Good job! and I LOVE all the pictures, they are sure boss thing adorable!
So fun, that first picture of Belle is so cute. Great post!
SOOO fun Heather! What a cute little family you have. Belle is just adoreable. Love that first picture. Still can't wait til we are neighbors and able to play together every day!
Post a Comment