Monday, December 8, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

Lucky Seven

7 Things I can do:
1. I can play the piano and the organ
2. I can cook
3. I can read (yes, I know most people can read--I just mean I can read, love, and appreciate a good book)
4. I can quilt and sew
5. I can play and watch sports with Platte
6. I can tell if something in my house has been touched or moved
7. I can scuba dive

7 Things I can't do:
1. I can't eat ramen and tomato juice like a true Nielson
2. I can't do crafts
3. I can't dance
4. I can't call random people on the phone (or even not so random people). Calling people scares me.
5. I can't draw
6. I can't eat fish
7. I can't whistle

7 things that attracted me to Platte:
1. His kindness to everybody he knows and meets
2. His smile and looks
3. His spirituality
4. His athleticism
5. His family and his background
6. His work ethic
7. Simply the way he has lived his life, even when it hasn't been perfect or easy

7 Things I often say:
1. I love you
2. How was your day?
3. Hi, Mom
4. You are too cute for words!
5. It's okay sweetie
6. What are you cryin' about?
7. Good job to you (Don't know why we add the "to you" part, but we do)

7 People I admire:
1. Platte
2. My mom
3. My dad
4. Daniel and Andrea
5. Adam
6. Whitney
7. Amanda

7 Favorite Foods:
1. Potatoes (especially au gratin, baked, and mashed)
2. Pretty much all sweets (Key Lime Pie--only from Florida, cheesecake, blondie--from Applebee's, homemade pie, homemade cookies)
3. Homemade soup and bread
4. Cafe Rio pork salad
5. Waffles with peaches and cream
6. Training Table's Bacon Ranch Burger
7. Drinks--Stephen's Hot Chocolate (Mint Truffle), steamed milk, and strawberry milk
And despite this we actually do eat quite healthy at our house!

7 people I tag
1. Anybody who wants to

2 comments:

Jenny Bay said...

Heather, Belle is just adorable and I love her blessing dress. Now about this post - I just have to say that I still always think of you when I eat mashed potatoes! It was so nice to have a roommate who loved them as much as I do! hehe Hope you're doing just wonderfully. Love you!

Walnut said...

paleease! i learned to read the 2nd time through the 3rd grade