Sunday, November 1, 2009

Little Wizard

Belle was a wizard for Halloween. She wore a costume my mom originally made for my younger sister almost 20 years ago. As you can see, Belle was so funny and cute in it! She wasn't bothered at all by the hat or cape!! Halloween is definitely a lot more fun when you have kids!

Our little wizard.

Off to practice her wizardry.

Playing with a bunny at the Ward Party!

Belle loved her little pumpkin. She thought it was a ball though, and kept bouncing it and rolling it around.

The pumpkins we carved. Heather's on the left. Platte's on the right. (Yes, that's a real flame.)

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Betsy!! That is soooooooo cute!! :) She looks like quite the little wizard.

Dad said...

Belle looks almost ready for Hogwarts. Halloween is more fun when you have cute grandkids.

Whitney Ricks said...

Oh how adorable! Such a cutie!

Elizabeth said...

What a cute little wizard. We loved G-chatting with you and seeing Belle try to bounce the little pumpkin. She makes a wonderful wizard!

Daniel Ricks said...

Happy Halloween! The colder it gets, and the older Belle gets, the more we wish we could come visit you in Arizona!

Andrea Ricks said...

Belle is the cutest wizard I've ever seen! What a fun costume! I'm impressed she wasn't bugged by the cape/hat. She looks adorable!

Roxanne said...

She is so adorable!!! It's a bummer I was so busy when i was in Phx last week. The family and my nephews keep me busy when I come. We'll shoot for next time!

Marinda said...

What a doll. I can't believe she is already a year old.

Adam G. Ricks said...

It sure seems like Belle has some magic...no wonder she is growing up so fast. Take that cape and hat off...we want to prolong it as Long as possible!

Cori Carpenter said...

Seriously... SO CUTE!! I can't believe how big Belle is getting! I LOVE the wizard costume!! It looks like you all had a great halloween!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

What an adorable costume! Belle is getting so big I can't believe it! Your pumpkins look awesome by the way :)

Alicia said...

She's adorable!