November treated us very well. My mom came down to spend a few days with us and we had so much fun. Belle loves her grandma! And why wouldn't she? When grandma comes Belle is so spoiled. They had so much fun napping together, reading books together, eating together, and going to the zoo together! What a great week we all had. The fun didn't stop there. A few days later we spent Thanksgiving in Blanding. I guess we're all pretty spoiled!
At the Mesa Temple Lights! Kicking field goals at San Juan's football field. Thanksgiving at Sunny's house! I found Belle like this one afternoon. Yep, she loves shoes.
Looks like a fun trip to the zoo! I think Belle loved riding that wooden animal! What a cute little family! Be safe traveling this weekend. And Merry Christmas! -Daniel & Andrea
5 comments:
Looks like a fun trip to the zoo! I think Belle loved riding that wooden animal! What a cute little family! Be safe traveling this weekend. And Merry Christmas!
-Daniel & Andrea
Oh so cute! I am still jealous that you got to feed the giraffes. Looks like fun times and more to come I am sure of it!
Can't wait to see you all in two days!!! Such a great post!
bummer we're on opposite holiday schedules.
Love Bella with the shoes and riding the horse! What a doll! How great to have your Mom visit!
Post a Comment